There are two ways you can submit a claim. Just have your Web access ID or member identification number and your group contract number handy, and choose which option suits you best. It?s easy! Personalized Dental and Extended Health claim forms can be downloaded and printed from www.sunlife.ca/member.
If you should need an additional card (e.g. for a dependent child or student) or misplace your own card, you can download and print a replacement (paper) Pay-Direct drug card from our password-protected Plan Member Services Website. Paper cards are accepted at all pharmacies.
Here are some additional ways you can use our Plan Member Services Web site:
- Submit dental claims online
- View medical and dental claim information, including an explanation of how your claim was assessed
- Sign up for direct deposit of claim payments to your bank account
- Check on your benefit coverage
- Check when you?re eligible for coverage of your next dental exam
- Download and print personalized claim forms
- Update your personal information, such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address and Internet password
- Link to the Health and Work Resource Centre, which contains a wide range of information on health-related topics, from stress management to good nutrition. Visit www.sunlife.ca/healthandwork.